Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Thinking about what to write today...

I have been thinking for a while about what to write today.
Well it's not like I plan daily about a certain topic to write. So today too let me scribble something ;)

Here is a picture of raindrops on Papaya Leaf which was captured during my vacation last year.


Raindrops on Papaya Leaves

It's not anything special, but since lots of things happened during that time, I have lots of painful memories too.

Pain is in the past now, but the feeling of hurt is still there and those wounds still seems to be fresh. But there is nothing that I can do about those things that have already happened. Its not like I can take a ride in a time machine to where the time stopped for me and undo the things that have happened. If only that was really possible I would have undone a lot of things from my life...

Just my thoughts... Don't many of feels like this at some point in life?? Are these only my thoughts?? Do you also think like this sometimes??

I'm trying to not repeat the miseries again and live my life enjoying it all the way I can... I hope all of you do the same too. Live your life to the full and have no regrets of whatsoever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??