Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Rainy Day

Hello Guys 😈
It rained here today morning. Which part of the World are you? What is the climate there like? What is the season now?

Today it rained pretty much heavily. As I stepped out of my building the alleys around the area were kind of filled with water ponds here and there. I couldn't get any photos of these scenes since it was raining too much and I didn't want to miss my bus.

But from the bus I managed to take some shots. I enjoyed taking these shots and hope you guys like it too. Do let me know what you think about it.
Also to read the photo story head to my PhotoBlog series with 3 parts. Here are the links to Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 of the photo story.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??