Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Happy things...

The things that makes me happy??!!
That's a difficult topic to talk about. What do you think?
Well not so difficult actually. Knowingly or unknowingly in life we are all happy with life's little things at some point or the other. Isn't it so??

I'm happy when I do things that I love to do. I don't want anyone to force me to do this or that. I remember during my school days when my mom used to scold me for wasting my time. But do you think it is of any use if someone compels you to study all the time. You study when you feel like studying right? Atleast that's what I think 😁

Over the past few years my likes and dislikes kept on changing. Likes becames dislikes and vice versa. That what life teaches us. Some things left my side, some things came to me and I learned many things myself and I left many things to itself.

In the last 2-3 years I learned to make paper, beaded and terracotta jewelry. I sold few at an exhibition and few to my relatives and friends. Unlike beaded jewelry, paper jewelry and terracotta jewelry takes more time to make and the processing and finishing stages takes time. Creating, molding, drying, painting and varnish all these things consumes lots of time and it is quite difficult to manage when you have a full time job too. But even though I really loved making the jewelry and it lifted up my spirts. The idea of someone wearing something designed by me was really fresh and it inspired me. But recently due to lots of personal and work related issues I'm not able to continue it. I really really do want to continue it.

Below are few clicks of my handmade collections. Hope you like them :)

Paper jewelry- Paisley design paper pendant and paper beads with matching Jhumkas

Paper jewelry- Paisley design paper pendant and paper beads with matching Jhumkas

Beaded earrings with oxidized metal bead caps

Beaded earrings with oxidized metal bead caps

Neckpiece with Terracotta pendant with wooden and metal beads

Beaded bracelet

Do let me know your thoughts about my handmade jewelry. I will be glad to know what you all think about it. What if I gain some inspiration to start it all the way again from where I left??!!

Thank you 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??