Thursday, March 30, 2017

Another weekend...

Hello All :)

How are you guys?? Yet another weekend is here. Past few days have been busy and I guess the coming few days will be busy as well. Let's see...

It's another Friday and nothing is planned. Not sure how I'm gonna spend it this week. There are few places that I wanted to visit. In the list the first place goes to the Temple in Bur Dubai and I want to go there taking a ride on the Abra. Oh my Good God it has been ages since I went to the temple here. I have been begging my husband to come with me to the temple and he has been neglecting me always and ever. I want to drag him to the temple atleast tomorrow. I'm gonna punch him if he doesn't come with me this time too. What say guys??!!

And then I wanted to walk around the souq in the Bur Dubai Abra area. Since it's Friday and morning, there won't be much shops open. I'm thinking that the alleys around the area will be kind of rush-free too. And then take the Abra back to Deira and walk around the area. Or may be go to some near-by malls or so. Walk around, do some window shopping, gazing, some food and fun. Let's see what my husband wants to do??!!!

And here is my photo for the day. Hope you people like it. All comments and critiques are always welcome.

Thank you and have a Great weekend all...


Check out my photostory of the above photo here
Also check out my Weekly Theme 13 submissions on the PhotoBlog here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??