Tuesday, August 01, 2017

My Bokeh Photography- Part 1

Hi All ✋😊,

I hope all of you are doing well. I'm doing good too. But still there are somethings at my end that is not that so GOOD. I just hope it will all get better soon...

Today I will share with you all some of my Bokeh Photos that I posted in my Photoblog for the Weekly Theme 13. I hope you guys will like it. Do let me know your thoughts and positive critiques about my photography. I'm not an experienced photographer, but just a newbie learning new things every day. I will put all your comments and critiques to good use the next time I take photos. TIA 😊

I will post my Bokeh Photos in 2 parts. Let's see the photos from Part 1.
Part 2 of this post is here
Here we go...


Photo 1


Photo 2


Photo 3


Photo 4


Photo 5


Device : NIKON DSLR D5500

Thanks for stopping by 🙏
Silent Gaze 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??