Sunday, August 13, 2017

Falling in love with each step...



Hi Guys 😊,
Let's start the day with some Love...

As I saw them walking I thought being in love is a wonderful thing... Falling in love with each and every step, it should be a divine feeling... Walking in the same direction and looking at the same direction... this must be love...

Did I forget how it was being in love? Maybe I was not so deep in loving someone? Maybe someone failed in their love for me? Why do I have an empty feeling?

This feeling called LOVE did I lose it somewhere around in my journey? What if I'm exhausted with all those dramas around me? Did I let go of it somewhere along the path? I'm not so sure. It's just that I feel lost...












Another version of my street clicks (Can this be counted as street photography??). Experts and newbies in this genre kindly let me know your thoughts on this. I know I have to work hard on this... 
See my PhotoBlog post here

Device: NIKON DSLR D5500 / Date: 06/02/2017 



A song came to my mind looking at these photos. The song titled "HEAVEN" from the Korean drama "GOBLIN". Click on the links to listen to the song on youtube and to know more about the drama 😉😈
Here is the video if you would like to watch it here



Thanks for stopping by,
Silent Gaze 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??