Friday, August 25, 2017

The Sky never ceases to amaze me...



GOOD MORNING !!!!!!! 

As always let's start the day on a good note...




Today I'm not writing much. I will share with you all some photos of the sky that I took from my old room before moving from there. I should say that the sky looks really wild and beautiful and all of the photos are taken on 18th Feb, 2017 between 17:15 hours and 17:30hours. The sky looked beautiful with the clouds floating and taking different shapes. And I took these photos with my Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual Sim smartphone and I'm really impressed by the camera again and again 💕💕💕




























Have you people also kept looking at the sky while it kept moving, floating and changing? Have you been mesmerized by the wild sky? Do let me know what you think about my photos of wild sky...

Luv,
Silent Gaze 💕




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??