Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Handmade Jewelry


Good evening 😊,




Today I will share with you all few photos of my handmade jewelry collection. These are beaded earrings. I hope you like them. I used to have a facebook page where I used to showcase my handmade jewelry collections. Since I was away for a long time due to personal reasons, I have taken down the page. So I will post my DIYs and handmade jewerlry collections in here from now own. 

If anyone have any queries or such do not hesitate to contact me on my email or place a comment for the post. I will be sure to get back to you ASAP.


Teardrop crystal beads ear hangings









Hoop earrings with hanging



Hoop earrings with wooden beads and normal beads. 


What do you think about my beaded jewelry. Do let me know your thoughts on these works. 

Luv,
Silent Gaze 💕



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??