Monday, August 07, 2017

Red Rooster- Food TryOut

Hey All 😉,

How are you all?
Image Credit: Google Images

Today is a FOOD THOUGHTS DAY 😉😋😛😆

I'm a person who really really doesn't like to carry lunch bags to office and I have been like this ever since I started working. I'm not really the type of person who goes around carrying lunch bags. Instead I would prefer to carry my camera bag and backpack 😈


When I'm really really hungry I order food delivery and 06/July/2017 happened to be such a Hungry Day. I was not sure what I really wanted to eat. All I could think of was ordering something very spicy. Zomato came to my help and after searching for quite some time I decided to try the food from RED ROOSTER Fried Chicken and Peri-Peri, Satwa. The photos of their food capture my attention and the colors of spiciness attracted me to try to their food.


I ordered the following dishes from them:
1) Peri-Peri Quarter Meal
2) Mozzarella Sticks


Price: As you can see from the below order bill the food is not expensive and the quantity is good too. When the restaurant made the delivery they made sure to keep their menu with my order and it was quite thoughtful of them.

Delivery: If you zoom on the below order bill you can see the order time as 11:53am or so (Imagine how hungry I was to order around that time. Ohh !! so embarassing.. Well it's food after all. Never mind anything else). And the delivery time mentioned was 60 minutes and it was expected to be delivered around 12:58pm. I understand 60 minutes and it might take some time coming from Satwa to Downtown, but the food was delivered at 1:26 pm to be exact. I kind of lost my appetite waiting for the food.

Furthermore the food had really cooled down when it got delivered.






As you can see below are the photos of the food that I ordered.

Peri-Peri Quarter Meal : It contains a Quarter Peri-Peri grilled chicken, 1 bowl of rice, Peri-Peri sauce and a cool drink ( mine is 7UP).

Grilled chicken was oily and you could see oil around the container. It was tasty, but rather than being Spicy it was too much Salty. Even though I ordered it to be Exta Hot, it was not spicy. I don't think I will order this dish again.
Peri-Peri sauce was kind of sour and had chilli flakes. Not at all to my liking.





The yellow colored rice had the taste of noodles. You know the taste of instant noodles and the same kind of color too. Even though it said it has vegetables, but I could hardly find any vegetables in there. NO NO Again.





Can you see the oil around the container? Only part of the grilled chicken looks dry, but its oily.








Next up is the Mozzarella Sticks. The outer crust looks quite tempting and golden brown. But it was really hard and the cheese hardened as well. This too was too much Salty to eat.




Now the Overall Rating (On a scale of 5)
Price : 4 / Affordable and not expensive
Quality/Taste : 2 / Not Satisfied (If I happened to visit this restaurant, I would like to try their other dishes)
Quantity : 4 / Sufficient 
Delivery : 2 / Delayed
Packing : 3.5 / So-so and normal 
Recommend : 2.5 / I'm not so sure about recommending. But it is affordable. 



Red Rooster Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??