Tuesday, August 22, 2017

@ Al Ghurair Center


Good Morning 😊

Let's start our day with a being a little Grateful for all that we have in our life...
I'm thankful that I woke up today and I'm Alive. I also thankful that I have a loving family and quite close friends... There are times when I forget that I'm a lot luckier than many others because of all these blessings, but today I'm thankful for all the people in my life and for the facilities that I have.... I am also thankful for all the love and support that I have.....
Let us be thankful for all the little things we have in our lives.... 💓🙌





The below photos are taken with my always buddy smartphone camera- my love my Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual sim phone. I'm glad that it turned out well and I hope you people will like it too.


22nd May, 2017 was a happy day for me. I met a dear friend after almost 10 years. I was very happy that he tried to find me, while I was trying to play the hide and seek game. I had my own very reasons to stay away from him and he had his reasons to find me. Finally we met and resolved a lot of misunderstandings and confusions. At least that's what I think. I hope he too thinks that way. We met and had some food and cold drinks. We walked around Al Ghurair Center and then parted ways. I took the below photos while leaving and I was happy I found the whole place beautiful. It has been a long long time since I went to Al Ghurair Center and the place have been renovated and expanded some time back. It looks nowhere to the place that I have in my memories from few years back. The renovated shopping mall looks so very vibrant and lively with a lot of people all over the area, lots of branded shops, food court, cinema area and much more.

I liked the interior of the mall and you know the kind of happy-happy feeling when you get to see the beautiful sky through large glass ceiling in an oval shape. The sky just looks beautiful however or wherever it is...

These photos are nothing special, but just what I happened to capture around that time there. Let me know what you think. I look forward to meet my Special Friend again...














Guys I'm sure many of you have been to this place. What do you think of this shopping mall? Have you noticed the sky through this oval glass ceiling? Were you ever lost in thoughts looking at the sky from here. Shall we share our experience here? I would like to hear from you all...

Luv,
Silent Gaze 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??