Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Smile is a divine feeling...

Smiles... Smiles... Smiles...

Today morning as I reached near my office building, I saw a little boy may be 3 years old or so playing with his Dad. His dad was dressed well in a suit and I assume that he is on his way to work after dropping his little son. The little one instantly lifted my spirits. I looked and smiled at this little one and starting waving my hands at him, he instantly ran to me with his tiny little feets...

I held his tiny hands and he walked few steps with me. I asked him if he is joining me to go to my office. Not sure if he understood or not, because he was just too little to understand. Even though his dad was calling him he didn't want to go with him. He wanted me to hold him. But as his dad was getting late for work and the little cutie was getting late for his nursery, his dad took him. They said good-bye to me and waved their hands at me. I was so touched and so happy at the little one... I'm really happy to have met him...

All my love and prayers for the little one and his family...
Will I be able to meet him again? If so I would want to ask his name and if his dad lets me I will take a photo with him. This is a memory I will cherish forever...

Here are few photos I took from the park at Union Metro station, when I met with my friend on 11/03/2017. I posted the photo story on my Photoblog and used these photos for the Weekly Theme 12 on Isolating Subjects. Do check it out and much more photo stories are there as well.

I appreciate all your comments and critiques. Do let me know what you think about my photos :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??