Monday, March 20, 2017

A capture that makes me happy

Hello Guys !!!

How are you all? I have been busy in the weekend and the week days as well because of work related matters. Auditing and things.

As you guys know I'm new to photoraphy. I mean to say that I'm new to photography on a serious level, even though I like taking photos and have been taking photos.

Let me share recent photos from my clicks which I liked very much and that garnered much attention in my PhotoBlog Silent Gaze- A Day Like This. Click here to read the photo story.

Now here we go... this are the photos πŸ˜€




These photos were taken using my NIKON DSLR D5500 on 07/03/2017.
Hope you guys like it tooπŸ˜ƒ

My photos had color, sunshine and bokehs already, but I just wanted to enhance it a bit more. So I used Pixlr Express Web App to bring more life to my captures.

I know I'm still at beginners level in photography and so I appreciate all your feedbacks to help me grow. Keep supporting and sending me your thoughts and critiques πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??