Monday, March 13, 2017

Time to sleep now...

It's time to sleep now and I haven't wrote anything here today. I'm feeling tired and hungry having witnessed some family dramas.

It's kind of exhausting, but my new-found hobby is keeping me SANE. I'm glad I can get through good and bad days now. The thought of taking photos and walking around taking my camera kind of wakes me up and I'm all alive and fresh again. I try to take photos daily mostly of the same locations and each day I think of making it better. I try new modes in using my DSLR and it is kind of interesting and the I challenge myself to make the best of myself and the resources around me.

I feel ALIVE and HAPPY...

Here is an click.
Sleep well and sound... Good night all and stay well :)

A view from bus from Maktoum bridge on 06/02/2017 on a fine evening.
Let me know your thoughts on my posts and clicks and visit my PhotoBlog Silent Gaze- A Day Like This to keep up with my photo stories.

And miles to go before I sleep... And miles to go before I sleep... (ROBERT FROST)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??