Sunday, March 12, 2017

Black & White

Haloo !! How are you all today??

Today I'm in the mood to share some Black & White Photos. As I was going through some of my old clicks I wondered on what kind of edits and processing I should apply to my photos. And then I stumbled upon few old clicks of #MYDUBAI. I tried few effects, but for some reason didn't like any of them. And then I tried to process it in Black & White.
Yahoooooo and I liked it !!

So here are those photos. Do let me know what you think about it :)

A view from the balcony of an apartment in Emirates Grand Hotel Apartments
Shot on 13/09/2016 with my Sony Xpercia C5 Ultra Dual during our 2 days stay for Eid Holidays


Another view from the balcony of an apartment in Emirates Grand Hotel Apartments
Shot on 13/09/2016 with my Sony Xpercia C5 Ultra Dual during our 2 days stay for Eid Holidays

A view from PANORAMA Restaurant in the rooftop in Emirates Grand Hotel Apartments
Shot on 18/07/2015 with my Nokia Lumia 625 Phone during our 2 days stay for Eid Holidays

Oh and by the way I have posted a photo story about my short trip to Golden Temple- Kushalnagar in my PhotoBlog. See the photo story series here- Part 1, Part 2,  Part 3 and Part 4

Check it out and let me know your thoughts on that as well. I will post the series here in a little while. Do keep visiting and supporting to help me stay motivated :)

Much love 💕
Silent Gaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??