Monday, March 06, 2017

Dining @ PF Changs

A fine dining experience at PF CHANGS, Dubai Mall.
An unexpected lunch date with a metro mate- Kavita (Kavitechi as I call her) or should I say she is like a family to me now. A big sister whom you could reach out your hand. Someone who would listen to your worries and happiness and someone who would share her worries and personal matters. I like how she is, the way she is...
I would prefer having people like her who is genuine, rather than having lots of people flocked around you for you for their own very benefits. I like it how I can be myself when I'm with her. I hope she enjoys my company too.

Today was a bad day for her as she was having some troubles at the place where she is staying. As she has said she kind of have mood swings and today was such a day. She called me asking if we could take a stroll or talk. Unfortunately when she called I was busy at office as my boss's wife has come. It took a while for me to get back to her. But I really really wanted to be with her and I made up some excuses and got permission to meet her for lunch. On the way to Dubai Mall for lunch we also hooked up with her friend and we went to PF CHANGS.
I wanted to lift up her spirits rather than dining and I hope I was helpful in some way...

Now let's talk about the lunch. We ordered Dynamite Shrimp for starters which is their signature dish, Singapore Street Noodles and Orange Peel Chicken with white rice. For drinks we chose Ginger Ale and Lemon Soda with ice and her friend chose Iced Tea- Blackberry Jasmine Green flavor with syrup.

Their Dynamite Shrimp is really tasty and we three enjoyed it. Shrimp was crispy and sauce was spicy and tasted great. Orange Peel Chicken was good too with slices of peeled oranges and the sauce kind of tasted similar to the sauce of Dynamite Shrimp. May be we are not used to the Chinese rice noodles, we didn't like it much. Singapore Street Noodles was good with shrimp, chicken strips, baby tomatoes, cilantro and garlic. Hopefully we will try out something else next time.

See some photos of our lunch today 😆

Dynamite Shrimp

Singapore Rice Noodles

Lemon Soda

Ginger Ale

Iced Tea- Blackberry Jasmine Green with syrup

Do let me know if you have also tried PF CHANGS and what do you think about their food.

Meanwhile do check out my photoblog as well for more of my clicks and let me know you thoughts on my style of clicks.

Lots of love
💕 Silent Gaze


P.F. Chang's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??