Thursday, March 09, 2017

Waiting...

After moving and all I am still waiting for my Etisalat Sevices to be shifted to my new location. It's kind of boring at the moment. But it's kind of good too. I get to talk about a lot of things with my mom. Don't think that I don't interact with my family and I'm always tied to my mobile and laptop. Don't get the wrong idea guys 😈

I do talk a lot with my family members and I love that. But recently since I need to check up my blogging platforms and all I miss having my internet connection. Well Etisalat says I  have to wait until 13th of this month. That's all right.We have to wait when we need to wait right??

So I won't post anything tomorrow. I will get to scribble something only on Saturday. Hope the wait is worth it !!

Enjoy few of my clicks today!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??