Saturday, March 25, 2017

It's raining now too...

Hey Guys !!

How are you all? What is the weather where you are?? Here the weather forecasts are very much accurate and has been raining since yesterday morning or since Thursday night. It is pretty much heavy and sometimes does stop all of a sudden and it becomes sunny. But now its cloudy and raining. Reminds me of the rainy old days back home in Kerala.

I took some photos from the bus today too as usual. Due to the rain, it didn't turn out so well, but still better than expected. I will share one of those photos with you now. Others needs to be edited and will be posted soon. Stay tune for more 😈


Hope onto my PhotoBlog Silent Gaze- A Day Like This to see more of my rain images (Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3) last week and also see my entries for the Week 12 Weekly Theme. Likes, Comments, Critiques, Shares are all appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??