Sunday, March 05, 2017

Done with moving

Finally, finally we are done with moving 😆
Back to blogging and hopefully new things and new changes will be happening in the coming days... Hope all things will go well from now on...

Thanks all for visiting here during my absence and I really appreciate your presence.

As a token of my love and thanks below are few click relating to the Dubai Trolley. Hope you all like it. Do let me know your thoughts on my writing and photos. Anything is better than nothing right?? Do let me know what you think about my blog.
You can find the photo story related to the Dubai Trolley here








If you are in Dubai or if you plan to visit make sure to keep some time for a ride in the Dubai Trolley. It is worth the time, won't take much of your time and moreover it is FREE !!!
Enjoy your free ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??