Thursday, February 02, 2017

Hello!! This is me

Hi Friends 😍
I am SM and I like to call myself Silent Gaze; because basically that's what or who I am. All about silent gaze and no talks or not responding. 
I am new to blogging and it's been a while since I have been thinking about it. And I think today finally it is happening. I am not particularly into anything special.
I just want to pen down my stupid thoughts, little dreams and so... πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έ

I have been facing some difficult things in my family life and I really wanted to have a break from all of that. That is why I decided to start a blog.

I am from India and a Keralite on top of that. But at the moment settled in Dubai- the city of dreams and hopes. Thanks to my dad and his efforts that we are able to enjoy of life here. If not for him, I would be a home-maker back home. It's not that I hate the idea of being one, but I really don't like the idea of settling down in Kerala at the moment.

Well let's say more in the coming days.

Thanks for passing by.
Hope to see you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??