Sunday, February 19, 2017

Thought for the day !!

Hello friends...
How are you all today??

Today someone told me that I that I look different from before. Just the moment he saw me he said that I had cut my hair and I look good now. I was happy to hear that. He is a person who has been coming to my workplace since 4-5 years. And it has been around 4-5 months we have seen. He is not a collegue, but a bank professional who used to come to our office almost daily to meet our bosses. But now since they are travelling he haven't visited us since these many months.

There are times when people around us fail to notice our changes, whether it is our appearance or our mental changes. It feels good when the least expected person comes out to point out some things they have noticed.

I felt glad that someone noticed the change in me and I said to him, "who doesn't love to change". Both of us smiled and went our ways...

I think it is better to Speak your mind. Rather than not letting others know how you feel about them and what you think of them, it's always good to be free to speak up with them. This will help to strengthen the relationship, clear any misunderstandings and get more closer to the people. Rather than speaking ill behind anyone's back, isn't it better to sort out things with them directly??

What do you think guys??

Now here is my Photo of the Day. For more details about the photo click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??