Wednesday, February 08, 2017

My new hobby

Hi Guys :)
Hope you are all doing great.
I always liked to take photos and from time-to-time my cousins compliment me for taking their good photos.
Recently there was a good bundle offer for NIKON DSLR Camera in Souq.com and I happened to have enough money to grab that offer :). And here I am I brought it for myself.

As I have been craving for some ME TIME since some time now, I decided to turn myself in this time.

Moreover I have also signed up with the PhotoBlog.com and have started a page with them too.
Kindly visit me there to see my clicks and the stories behind those clicks. Not just that there are many talented photographers from around the globe in there. So do hope in and be amazed at the skills of wonderful people.

One of my post in Photoblog.com
https://www.photoblog.com/silentgaze/2017/02/08/a-single-rose/

Show me some love by posting your valuable comments and creative criticisms.
Have a great time ahead.

💕 Silent Gaze



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??