Saturday, February 25, 2017

Anything and everything in White is Divine...

I think that the color "WHITE" is divine. The things that I see in WHITE, I get a divine feeling looking at it.
Let's see some of my photos that are WHITE... or DIVINE... 😉
I'm sure all of us have different thoughts on this. Do let me know what you think.


 White Peacock- Click from Mysore Zoo
White Peacock- A click from Mysore Zoo


 Rain Lily
Rain Lily


White Bougainvillea flowers


Little White flower

Summer Whites


Summer Whites


For the stories about these photos and other similar posts kindly visit my SilentGaze photoblog page.
I hope you guys enjoy reading my posts. Do let me know your thoughts about my posts and photos.

💕 Silent Gaze


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??