Thursday, February 23, 2017

Love...

Having someone to love and having someone who loves you back is a blessing in life. And when they love you and you love them back unconditionally and without any expectations it is indeed a real lucky thing to happen to us. How many including me could be like that.

By LOVE I don't mean only about the love between lovers or couples only. It can be love between siblings, cousins, friends and such kind of relations. Even when we talk harshly I know that my brother cares for me and loves me.

One recent incident that made me realize this is that few days back I was kind of mad at myself. Having to do the room hunting saga all by myself I was feeling exhausted and worried. With such a tired feeling I was kindly of mad and told him, that since it was his day off he should have gone for room hunting or at least should have gone to check out the rooms that I have already kind of liked. He said that it was enough as I have seen it already and it will be than him having to look at it. I felt really annoyed at his response. What I really wanted from him was a little attention, since our parents went back home to Kerala for vacation. And then after a while as he was about to go outside to meet his friends I asked him what I should order for dinner. So he said that he will eat outside with his friends. For some reason or NO reason I kind of got angry and told him, he is lucky and he didn't have to bother about finding rooms or even about food and he didn't even bother to ask me if I will buy something to eat for myself of if I had any food already.

I think he must have really felt bad about what I said and he left out to meet his friends. Later after 5-mins he called me to say that he have ordered Shawerma and Faloodah for me. I felt a sudden calmness within me. I realized that he cared for me as well. Whether it was because of my words or not, I don't care. Because if he didn't care for me or love me, then it was not necessary for him to buy me something.

Such moments in life become memories. It's the thought that counts...

Pink flowers- I don't know the name
Doesn't all of us have similar kind of memories?? Come let's share it here.
While you are visiting here, kindly check out my PhotoBlog as well to see more of my photo posts and to see many other marvelous captures as well.

๐Ÿ’•Silent Gaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??