Saturday, February 25, 2017

Busy Moving

Guys I will be a little busy with moving and stuff. We are moving from the place we have been calling our Home. Rather than telling ROOM we always called it HOME.
It's kind of sad, but with the increasing rents and all it's time for a CHANGE.
Lots of things have changed for me since last year 2016. Good things and a lot of bad things happened as well. I guess it will continue to be the same this year and the coming years too. But still let's just hope for the BEST OF THE BEST ONLY...

At this moment I am thankful to Great God for giving me the BEST PARENTS, BEST BROTHER and most of all the BESTEST OF THE FRIENDS... I am also thankful to all the people be it the so called Friends, Relatives, Collegues and others who have touched my life in a good way and bad way as well. I will remember and consider myself Lucky to have the good things happened to me and I will also consider myself Happy that through the bad things that happened I learned my lesson and saw many real life dramas. I will forget you all, but not the lessons you have taught me. Thanks for showing your true sides knowingly or unknowingly. Thanks to that I get to survive and born again from ashes like the Phoenix bird.

So here is my first ever photo on the category- Street Photography and as you look at the picture kindly take note of the New Logo too. I'm thankful to my best friend- Shiju, who designed it so very well. He is a graphic designer with immense talent. So if anyone has any business queries about designing and stuff do contact me, I will make sure to give him contact info :)

 Street Photography- Skateboarding
Street Photography- Skateboarding
Thanks to all for passing by. Do let me know your thoughts about my photos and the crazy stuff I talk here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??