Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Memories...

Isn't it a great thing that we humans are blessed with the thing called "MEMORIES".
It's a blessing and sometimes it's a curse too...
A blessing when we have sweetest things to remember and memorise. But a curse when we keep on remembering moments that we would like to forget.
But will our memories fade as the time passes??!!

Here are some of my captures that are a little old. Hope you guys like them πŸ˜‰
It's nothing special, but some memories are related to it.

Downtown Dubai area capture on 14/11/2015 @ 17:16Hrs with my Nokia Lumia 625
Captured during our Staycation on 18/07/2015 around the DIFC Area

Do let me know what you think about my thoughts and photos.

πŸ’•Silent Gaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??