Thursday, February 16, 2017

Busy Editing !!

Hello Guys 😉
Hope all of you are doing good.

I have been bit busy editing and playing with various effects for the photos that I have taken/ been taking recently. It's kind of fun to play around.

There are times when you take good photos, ok photos and not so ok photos, normal photos etc... etc... It's kind of amazing that how certain adjustments in color can completely transform these photos. With all those tons of free photo editors available from the Internet Lord 😇 it's very fun and easy to do it.

Since I'm a newbie to the photography empire, I don't have the luxury to invest in a software at the moment. That luxury I have already invested in buying a DSLR Camera 😈
So while I play around and learn much more things, I hope the online photo editors and apps will be enough for the time being.

Guys here is an example of an edited and unedited version of a photo that i captured with my Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual Sim Smartphone. These edits are based on my imaginations and I have edited it as I liked it. Hope you guys will enjoy it too.

Here you go...

First let's see the edited version of my click



And now here is the Original Version of the image as it is captured


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??