Sunday, February 05, 2017

Lunch - Noon & Kabab

NOON & KABAB- BAKHTIARI FOR LUNCH



This photo was taken on 17/01/2017 around 1:00PM with my Sony Xperia C5.


Let's talk about the food from NOON & KABAB. I really love their food and I have tried their Chicken Kubideh and Spicy Joojeh quite few times. I am mostly into South Indian foods, but may be because I work with few Persian people I got to try their cuisines. I must say that I really love few of these items. Unlike other restaurants in the Dubai Downtown area, NOON & KABAB outlet in Dubai Mall have affordable foods to enjoy.

The above item I got it for my lunch and it is their BAKHTIARI which is a combination of marinated chicken and meat kabab served with cucumber yogurt and choice of French Fried, Iranian Bread or Rice.
As for me I always order it with the combination of rice which comes in 3 varieties and I really enjoy it. Except that it is a little bland for our Indian taste buds.
It comes with a grilled tomato, a piece of lemon, onion and parsley salad and 3 rices are with saffron, raisins and plain rice.And it cost me only 32Dhs/- for this lunch. This is good enough to serve 2 persons.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I ordered my lunch through the UBEREATS APP. They are pretty quick in delivery and good service too.

Have a great time guys :)
💕 Silent Gaze

Noon & Kabab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??