Thursday, February 02, 2017

3 Generations

Are you wondering about what I am going to write down now??
It's nothing special. But something that made me a little happy today morning.


As usual it was a working day and I almost reached my office building. As I was nearing the entrance doors leading to the elevator, I saw a little boy getting out of the elevator on his tricycle. I also saw a grandfather and another man carrying a little nursery backpack (I am assuming them to be the little boy's father and grandfather). I rushed to open the entrance door fearing that the little kid might get hurt if he were to ride his tricycle. The little one lifted his head and smiled at me as he rode outside the building. The grandfather too had a heart warming smile on his face and a little thank you to say as he walked out slowly. It kind of reminded my of my grandfather...
The boy's father waited inside and asked me to go in. I refused thankfully, but he said "Thank you, After You".
I smiled at him and went inside the entrance and wished him a Good day ahead and he wished me back too.

As you read, this is nothing special, but this 3 generations made me a little happy and thoughtful today.
I wonder how life's little things can make me really happy and feel good...

I hope you guys have great day ahead.

Image Courtesy : Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??