Monday, February 20, 2017

I have gone crazy...

I have gone crazy and its been a little while.
Should I say that I have gone mad ever since I started blogging and photoblogging.

Because of my work I don't get much time to take photos daily, so I usually carry my DSLR with me everyday. Who knows when I will be able to capture the best of the moments? So the moment I leave my room for work, I keep my camera ON and READY to shoot whenever and whatever.
And mostly I click,click and click during my commute to and from work and while I'm in the bus. People look at me like I have gone crazy 😆

They don't really know the pleasure I get from this hobby of mine. I don't have much time for negative thoughts and negativity around me. I feel alive and happy. I also feel happy that I can click something daily. Mostly in the bus I take photos of the same scene daily, but doing this helps me take shots better. I get to improve the shots daily and everyday I learn how to place my camera to get the shot next time and how I need to be ready to shoot any time. I seem to get more creative and alive everyday.

Isn't it a good feeling to stay alive and well?? Isn't this a positive change that I'm experiencing??
It is good to love myself a little more every passing day...

The below photo is a feel good and happy moment for me. I capture it around the Oud Metha area from the bus with my NIKON on 06/02/2017 around 6:25pm.

Flyover near to Oud Metha Road, Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??