Saturday, July 29, 2017

Xperia Experiments


Hi Friends 😊,

Let's start the day with some Positive Thoughts...

Image Courtesy : Google Images


Guys as you all know by now my best Camera buddy is my Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual Sim Smartphone with the best Primary Camera- 13 MP, f/2.0, 25mm, autofocus, LED flash. And its features include Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR If you want to know more about this smartphone see here

Furthermore it helps in taking macro photos. So obviously I wanted to test the functions and features. I have the habit of picking up flowers or stones which I see along my walking path around my room or office. And I happened to pick some Royal Poinciana / Gulmohar (commonly know like this in our native). As many of you residing in Dubai and other places already know that during April-May months, specially during summer months these trees are in full bloom and can be found in most parks and road sides. The flowers have orange-red colored petals. The whole flowered trees are a great sight to the eyes. 
Know more about these flowers here


Now moving onto my macro shots with a smartphone. I didn't get to pick the whole flower, but only the withered flower with the Anthers and somewhat thick petals/sepals (I'm not sure if this is the right wording. Kindly correct me if anyone know the exact word for this).
I took these photos on 20/5/2017 and 21/05/2017. And here I'm just trying to test my phone camera Macro shots features and I think it captures the details pretty well. I adjusted the colors and effects wit Pixlr Express. The colors were captured well, except that few photos were taken on low light. I think the lines and colors and the fur like substance on the filaments were captured well too. And the bokeh background looks good too. And the anthers are pretty clear and visible. I guess the overall performance is of good quality for a smartphone to take macro photos. 

Guys do check it out and let me know what you think about it. Help me out with your tips and tricks to better photo taking. All and any positive comments are critiques are always welcome. 

I took photos of these same flowers using my Huawei Honor 5X and will share those in a different post. 
































Stay blessed and happy friends...
Silent Gaze 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??