Sunday, July 09, 2017

On a Positive Note...

Hi My Friends,

I'm gonna start blogging again and hope this time I will stick to it longer. Let's start with a Positive Note...

"A Problem is a chance for you to do your best."- Duke Ellington

Today I will share with you few old photos from my beaded jewelry collection. Earlier in 2014 I used to make beaded jewelry, paper jewelry, terracotta jewelry etc. I still do, but kind of finds it difficult to make more time to include it to my daily activities these days.

I have posted few of my handmade jewelry here. Do check it out if you haven't seen it yet. Do let know what you think it. Also feel free to ask if you have any queries. I will be glad to answer.

Now here are few photos from my beaded jewelry..


This neck-piece I gifted it to a dear friend and client who is a great supporter of my works.















I used to have a FACEBOOK page, where I used to post all of the handmade jewelry photos. But I guess I will post all that to here from now on 😉😊

Thank you all and keep supporting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??