Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sandstorm






"Remember, when you forgive, you heal. And when you let go, you grow."




This post has few clicks from April 2015 when there was heavy sandstorm in Dubai. All of these are clicked with my mobile and the results not the best, but still are better than what I expected. I would like to share it with you all. I have edited the images by adjusting the vibrance, sharpness and softness and of course some cropping too.

Downtown Area






Walking towards Dubai Mall (on the opposite side)


The Address Hotel Downtown covered in the sandstorm

I captured the above images on 02nd April, 2015 around 9:00 am on my way to Downtown Area. Even though I have to walk only a few minutes after getting off the bus, I remember how hard it was because of the sandstorm. Even when the whole place was crazily covered in sand and heavy wind, the place still looked beautiful.




Around the corridors
This photo was shot around 10:07 am on the same day from the corridors outside my workplace and as you can see even after 1 hour passed the situation still remained the same. 






I took this photo around 2:13 pm the same day, while waiting for the bus. Even after 5 hours passed it still looks the same. All things and everything covered in sand.


This climate kind of brings some sort of emotions. I feel happy at some moment and then get sad for no reason at all...
Let me know your thoughts on my posts. I would like to improve my know-how :)

And here is my PhotoBlog post incase if you want to follow me there.
Device: Nokia Lumia 625 / Date: 02/04/2015




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??