Thursday, July 27, 2017

Flowers...




Hi All 😊,
Let's start the day with a thoughtful quote...

Image Courtesy: Google Images


Today I will share with you all few flower photos that I took while I went to Kerala for vacation. A lot of things happened during this vacation and never was there a more painful vacation than this one. I won't be able to forget the things that happened and at times I keep remembering those painful moments. Even so thanks to those painful events I keep getting stronger...

I used my then Smartphone to take these photos. You can see my PhotoBlog of this post here
Device: G-Tide Shining 7 Phone / Date: 18/05/2016


Hibiscus flower buds



From a different angle



White flowers



White flower buds


Flower buds


White flowers



Pink flower buds


Yellow flower buds


Rose flower

What do you think about my flower clicks 👀

Silent Gaze 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??