Monday, July 10, 2017

Follow Your Dreams...

Hi All 😊

Hope you are all doing well.

Today too let's start with a quote. I'm note sure who said these words. But whoever it is, it is well said.

"Don't let others bring you down. It's your Dream anyway, not Theirs."- Unknown

I'm sure all of us have a lot of dreams. We all dream about living well, having a good job with an even good salary, owning a home rather than living in rented apartments, having a good life partner, giving a good life to kids and family members and so and so. The list of dreams is endless.

I too had dreams. Dreams of becoming a Doctor, but I become an Admin Executive. Dreams of owning a business, but I'm still working under someone to meet deadlines, attending meetings and such things. I dream of living my life care-free without having to worry about anything, but like many others I'm worried about my pay-checks, room rents and a lot of other things. I dream of travelling, but I don't even see chances for travelling in the near future.

But still I dream... dream of doing and having all things I want and that is what keeps me going on. Amidst of all the negatives, hopelessness and worries I still dream big...

I just hope and pray that May all of your dreams come true and let us FOLLOW OUR DREAMS...

On that note here is a picture of a small plant (idk the name of this plant, but it's like a cactus). I took this photo outside of my Bestie Sis's office, while we went on a lunch date some time back 😉


  Stay blessed and happy my dear friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??