Monday, July 17, 2017

@ Naif Souq

Hi All 😉

Hope you guys are fine. I'm doing well.

Today I will write to you about Naif Souq (aka Naif Market) where we (me and my husband) frequents on most of the weekends; some shopping or some window shopping. This place is always busy and crowded and I think that's what makes this place more interesting.

It is one of the oldest traditional markets in Dubai where locals and tourists visits and it is one of the best places where you can BARGAIN and buy clothes of various varieties, abayas, bags, artificial jewelry and accessories, toys, footwear and much more. And the photos that I'm sharing are the ones of the renovated Souq (after the fire incident happened in 2008). The new interiors are more spacious and still have a traditional touch to it in the building architecture and traditional kind of lanterns/chandeliers hanging almost on all the areas inside the souq. Also the photos that I'm sharing are only a glimpse of what I captured on that particular day and if I get a chance again I will try to get more photos to share with you all.


Around the corridors


A shop selling clothes for children.


Kurtis and tops on display



Handbags on display


Ladies shirt tops on display


Tassels hanging


While we walked round and round around the corridors I convinced my husband to buy me 2 summer dresses 😈😉

"Shopping indeed lifts up your SPIRIT" 💃💃💃😈😋😍


Here is the LOCATION in case if you plan to visit.


And outside of the souq you can find a lot of shops trading in fabrics, clothes, tailoring supplies, footwear, discount shops and cafeterias as well. Shopping and Dining in the same area. Best theraphy 😊


Date of our visit : Friday- 17th March, 2017
Camera: FujiFilm FinePix T200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??