Thursday, July 13, 2017

Around Office Corridor...

Good Morning 😊

Let's start today with a good note.

"LET LIFE SURPRISE YOU."- UNKNOWN

I just walked around my office corridor with my best pal- my Best Smartphone Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual and now I wonder how those little things that I see daily, seems different through a smartphone camera. I find it quite amusing.

Do you guys think so too?? Why not let me know what you think about my madness?

See the photos for yourself and let me know what you think...
Oh and as always photo editing/color corrections and effects done with Pixlr.com





A Metal Door Handle


Door Handle Head


Metal like bead on the door


Metal Door






A lighting arrangment. Can find many of these in almost all stairs and corners around the building

Yet another chandelier



Stairways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for passing by.
Would you mind posting your thoughts about my blog??